Saturday, March 3, 2012

Being in The occasion - What Does It de facto Mean?

What does being in the occasion mean, and is it beneficial to solving humanity's biggest concerns right now? Can we make a divergence in our own lives and in the larger world by each one of us being gift in the now? Is being in the occasion an effective way to deal with our biggest, most pressing concerns--concerns such as how will we pay next month's mortgage, how can we make things right in a relationship, or how will we sell out pollution in the world?

Much has been written about the importance of being in the moment, on being focused, and on the power that is gift in being in the now. But what does this power surely look like, and does it have prominent practical applications? How do you know you are living in the occasion and receiving and/or using that power?

3 Door Refrigerator

Being in the occasion isn't just about letting go of the hold that the past or the hereafter has on you. I discovered that the power of being in the now surely comes alive when you connect with your higher self and, whenever possible, succeed straight through with your inner advice the occasion you receive that guidance.

When you act in the occasion of receiving your higher self's guidance, there will be a power available to you that won't necessarily be available at some later date. A window of opportunity is gift and the window will close if you do not take performance within a confident time period.

What does this "power" look like? It could be that by following your inner guidance, you place yourself in a suitable synchronicity that puts you on the path of your higher life purpose, or it could be that you feel a sign from the universe that sparks a new insight, it could be that you stumble upon an ideal place to live, or it could mean a opportunity meeting with someone who offers you a much-needed job.

We are at a time in humanity's evolution where you will need to succeed your inner advice more and more, because the old ways of doing things will no longer work.

When I was a point in my life where the general ways of doing things were no longer working (and I recognized the need to hunt deeper for the answers to my problems), the Counsel of Light had made it clear to me the importance of following straight through with my inner advice in the moment.

The Counsel of Light (channeled to me straight through Flo Aeveia Magdalena) said, "You don't have to worry about and solve all the problems you're worried about right at this moment. You don't have to worry about what to do next week, even tomorrow. So instead of worrying and request questions about your survival and the outcomes you want, you might ask yourself, 'What am I being told today? What am I aware of right now? What is the next step for me in this moment?"--(Excerpt taken from my published memoir.)

"So to fulfill my life mission all I need to do is to succeed straight through with what my inner advice is telling me to do. Do I have that right?" I had asked them on more than one occasion.

"Yes, in that moment," they had reminded me.

To fulfill your higher life purpose, all you need to do is to succeed straight through in that occasion with what your inner advice is telling you to do.

(It might be helpful to print out the Counsel of Light's message and put a copy on your refrigerator and in your wallet and read it whenever something has you worried.)

And indeed, following the principle of acting on my advice in the occasion had led me straight through a estimate of challenges the last several years. It took out most of the worry about how I was going to solve some particularly attractive problems--by being in performance one doable step at a time with what my higher self deemed the most effective thing to do in that moment.

Being in the now and following straight through with your higher self's advice in the occasion is a very powerful way to be. Being in the occasion is also a rewarding (as well as exciting) way to live.

Being in The occasion - What Does It de facto Mean?

1gb pc2700 ddr sodimm ge profile french door refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment